This is an important question because if you have put the effort into preparing content to share, you want at least as many people as possible to have a read.
When searching Google for "how long does content on social media last" most likely you will get a number of answers all with a common theme that posts on social don't last long, which means posting more than once can and should be considered acceptable.
A strategy that you might find helpful is repeat with different calls to action, for example, when sharing this article the following could be considered.
- Suggestions for how to get noticed on social media [put-link-to-article-here]
- How to get more views on social media, read more at [put-link-to-article-here]
- For results post blog content on social media more than once, to learn more visit [put-link-to-article-here]
- Introducing the mix it up and slowly repeat with awesome content social media sharing strategy [put-link-to-article-here]
- #SocialMediaTip - Social media timelines can be very busy places, so to ensure that you get noticed post more than once. [put-link-to-article-here]
Don't forget to replace [put-link-to-article-here] with the URL for where every you have written content.
Key takeaway and 💡 social media marketing tip - social media can be very busy, so to ensure that you get noticed post more than once.
Quick question - comment and share, how frequently do you share the same post on social media?