Audience members can be grouped by persona.
Use audience personas to help make sense of your target audience.
Need help getting started with audience personas?
For each audience persona describe what their typical demographics, interests and goals are.
In summary, consider describing the following for each audience persona.
- Name/title - this is how you refer to the persona.
- Why - possibly the most important attribute, why will this audience person persona be interested.
- Demographics - these are statistical in nature and include items like age, gender, income, education and employment.
- Interests - simply put these describe what your audience persona is interested in.
- Behaviours - these are based on past actions, for example has recently considered your digital marketing message and is aware of offering.
- Goals - this what your audience persona wants.
- Pain points - what problem does your audience person persona have that you can help to resolve.
Following is an example template that you can use to copy and paste into your planner.
- Pain points
A good audience persona is useful, accurate and succinct.
An audience persona along with trigger helps you deliver engaging content.
Subscribe to get your personalised digital marketing planner started with a description of your target audience personas.